Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dig down deep or don't bother fucking digging at all


The pictures make the words
cheap
the wine cheapens the lies
and your lips
taste like wine
and
lies
so
as it all comes to me
now

as you haunt my dreams - just like you wanted
as you left my life - is it just how you imagined?

but if i wanted- I could
i could take
her
away from you

swiftly like before
like falcon
like panther
like soldier
like sin
like the whore in the night - meets saint in
motel room

like evil meets light
I believe it
and what you believe is so
so it
is
so I hear her
so I feel her
so I know
this moon is our moon
always

and that night
when I was drowning
when I was deep
when I said
slut
love
fuck
and shit
when I kissed your bruised mouth
and swollen lips

all of our lies
came to life
inside
you

No comments: